Chef Gui Alinat is a Certified Executive Chef with years of experience in restaurant and catering management. He is available for consulting in the following areas:
- Technical translations.
Chef Gui is a published food writer. He is also fluent in 4 languages (French, English, Spanish and Italian) and has translated 3 culinary books from French to English, including Molecular Cuisine: Twenty Techniques, Forty Recipes and My Molecular Cuisine Kit.
- Restaurant and catering start-ups & openings, including business plan review.
- Restaurant and catering management including concept & menu design, staff training, budgeting & cost control, marketing & PR.
- Product development and endorsements.
- Commercial and residential kitchen planning and remodeling.
- Residential kitchen plan review.
- Food styling and photography.
Chef Gui also has extensive experience in public speaking, presentations and culinary demonstrations. This year, his thought-provoking, exciting lectures were well received as he presented different topics at 5 ACF conventions, including the national convention in Dallas, which is attended by more than 2000 chefs from accross the US.
All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.